Heritage Corporate Services provides specialist solutions for both corporate and private clients.
These include the construction and administration of trusts, companies and pension schemes as well as providing a range of aviation and marine services.
By virtue of the structure of the Heritage Group, our services are truly independent and free from banking, legal or insurance broking conflicts of interest.
Heritage Corporate Services, at a glance:
- Discretionary trust services
- Occupational pension schemes
- Personal pension schemes
- Offshore Companies
- Protected Cell Companies (PCCs)
- Incorporated Cell Companies (ICCs)
- Limited partnerships
- Employee remuneration schemes
- Family office arrangements
- Image rights agent
- Aviation services
- Marine services
In addition to vehicle structuring, incorporation or creation, we provide on-going:
- Management and administration
- Accounting services, including accounts preparation and invoice processing
- Commitment and support from key professionals communicating with clients, investors and other related parties
- Professional company secretarial and compliance services, including meetings
- Liaison with banks, investment managers, underwriters and auditors
Estera has acquired Heritage Financial Services Group.
Estera is a leading global provider of fiduciary and administration services. The acquisition of Heritage Financial Services Group is central to the expansion of our funds service line and also expands jurisdictional choice for our trust and orporate clients.
These pages are no longer available but you can find further information on our services at www.estera.com
Click the link below or shortly you will be redirected automatically to the Estera website.